Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airplane Crash ? Can you help us figure it out?
It looks like an airplane crash is on the horizon.

There have been 2 recent Dreambot runs which have included a lot of airplane lingo.  When this happens, a crash is often on the horizon.  I would like to find out when and where this crash might occur. Has anyone had any airplane dreams lately? Please help us figure this out,  ( see below on how).

Dreambot lingo.

2-28-18- Trending - days explain airplane
                Waining -gonna terminal radio, drop bird today, toilet storm station wind team
https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/...sciousness

3-1-18

Trending-airplane failed material resulting typical therefore unconscious horse obj crash
               Pilot hospital
               inexperienced extension rem
               volcanoes unrelated

https://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/...h-Magazine

Thoughts.
Some of the lingo  suggests a mechanical failure as a reason for the crash.
Airplane failed material resulting typical therefore unconscious horse obj crash  The failure might result in the  loss of horse power.  Perhaps a lack of pilot experience plays a roll or lack of sleep ( inexperienced extension rem)
I would keep my eye on volcano eruptions  (volcanoes unrelated).  We might see the crash around the timeframe of a big eruption as a marker.  

How you can help solve this  mystery?
Please add your thoughts and any relevant dreams to this thread.  Also, if anyone would like to dream intend on this subject, it might provide us with some extra details. Perhaps going deeper into this subject might help us understand what might occur.  
It would be great to find out where this crash might occur and when.  What type of aircraft is involved?  Any other details that come to mind too.  

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Airplane Crash ? Can you help us figure it out? - by twiceblessed9 - 03-02-2018, 08:01 PM