Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Hurricane on NC Coast: a revisit
About a week ago, I dreamed of visiting with an old high school friend again in Wilmington, NC. (USA).  We are outside looking at the water and his sailboat.  But I cannot remember very much else. I felt that my friend was perhaps angry and frustrated with the situation.  This recent dream is nothing that I would usually post. But it got me to thinking about my previous posts of November 2nd and 7th 2016.  In that previously posted dream, I am riding around in a car with this same friend and as we go to different places we see tremendous destruction in Wilmington caused by a hurricane.  As I write this, Hurricane Florence is out in the Atlantic Ocean with a high probability of making landfall in about 4 days on the North and/or South Carolina coast. (with 2 more storms out in the Atlantic.)  Because I dreamed of my friend a few days ago, I thought I would revisit my earlier dream posts of destruction in Wilmington, NC.  I still believe that the previous dream was a precognitive warning of Hurricane Matthew which caused tremendous flooding in NC and other states.  Victims are still recovering. It caused damage in Wilmington area but not as much as I saw in the dream.   Perhaps the dream is connected to both storm systems. //Hoping for the best.

Messages In This Thread
Hurricane on NC Coast: a revisit - by Ridley - 09-10-2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Hurricane on NC Coast: a revisit - by Ridley - 10-22-2018, 10:16 PM