Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poisonous Gas; Fear; China
Some additional thoughts on this original post. (I still feel the above post with additional thoughts is valid .)  But  for the past several days now when I watch the news and hear about the Wuhan coronavirus I find myself going back to this dream.  Partly this is because of all the masks that are being worn by everyone in China and the surrounding areas. Even in America and other countries people have rushed to buy and store respiratory or surgical masks just in case. In my dream I do remember how prevalent the masks were.  Of course it is not unusual to see people in China wearing gas masks occasionally. But nothing like on this scale.  People are waiting in lines for hours there to purchase surgical masks.  In my dream there is a poisonous gas that begins in China and the corona virus started in the Chinese city of Wuhan.  Also I couldn't figure out the meaning of the dog coming up to me and brushing against my hand. I now think this could be a reference to the animal to human transfer of this virus.  Now there is also human to human transfer.  I also feel that my dream was referring a lot to borders, where the land ends.  The world has been trying to contain the virus within the boundary of China as much as possible, though not completely successful.  As of today there are 5 cases in Canada.  427 people have died in China and 2 outside of China. There are 20,000 infected globally. In my dream I talk about the fear that is felt.  I feel there is a great deal of fear in China and around the world caused by this uncontained coronavirus. 

Messages In This Thread
Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-08-2019, 01:07 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 09-23-2019, 10:53 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-04-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by ThePaladin - 02-05-2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 02-28-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by MTB_forums - 03-06-2020, 01:41 AM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Ridley - 03-23-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: Poisonous Gas; Fear; China - by Eagle1 - 03-24-2020, 09:32 PM