Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rioting in the City
So it started out pretty plain, as far as dreams go. I was at work, in tight quarters (I work in an open floor plan, but this took it to an extreme, it was study carrels without dividers LOL). I was finishing up a new business proposal.

In printing it out, I thought my boss should see it, but he was surrounded by a ton of people all vying for his attention, and I had a thought that these two women that I know would need to see it as well. So I gathered up the printouts, and went to find them.

I arrived at a store that they owned, and it was PACKED with people. It was a toy store, and it was like folks were fighting for the last toy before Christmas. I decided to come back later, but somehow on my way back, even though it was a short trip there, I got very lost.

Suddenly the quality of the dream shifted. Very clearly I could see I was in a much larger city than what I work in. I could see a lot looking downhill (but I’m not sure if it was really hilly, or a dreamlike panorama perspective, where you can see more. The perspective made it look like the street corner was a triangle). I could see a man laying half on the sidewalk, and half in the street. I went a bit closer and I could see he was dead. It was then I noticed a lot of people in the streets, and there was complete chaos. The streets looked wet. Then I saw riot police in full gear. Helmets with face shields, body shields and weapons. People were running. Then I realized that a number of storefronts were on fire.

I took off in a different direction, only to have a young man in his 20s approach me and grab me by the arm. He seemed to know me, and I felt I was being kidnapped. Unlike me in dreams usually, I got all up in his grill and screamed for HELP!!!!!

It had the needed effect of him losing his grip on my arm, and I ran off down the street.

End of dream.

On an interesting thought I had after I woke, the business proposal is real, and it’s due around the beginning of May.

Messages In This Thread
Rioting in the City - by Goldengirl - 03-15-2020, 10:38 AM
RE: Rioting in the City - by Cassandra - 03-15-2020, 10:58 AM
RE: Rioting in the City - by Goldengirl - 03-15-2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Rioting in the City - by Cassandra - 03-15-2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Rioting in the City - by JAWSAWTIKAL - 03-15-2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Rioting in the City - by twiceblessed9 - 03-16-2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Rioting in the City - by Eagle1 - 03-17-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Rioting in the City - by JAWSAWTIKAL - 05-29-2020, 02:48 AM
RE: Rioting in the City - by Goldengirl - 05-29-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Rioting in the City - by ThePaladin - 05-29-2020, 08:06 PM
RE: Rioting in the City - by twiceblessed9 - 05-30-2020, 01:41 PM