Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiery destruction
This dream is not as clear as I prefer to post but it seems important to post. In the dream I see two friends, JTM and JT.  The main thing here is that I see an area that has had fire and destruction. I see a building that has been reduced to pieces of rubble. Also behind us I see many small fires as though they have been burning for awhile and still could flare up again. It seems dark like I am watching the fires at nighttime.  I remember seeing JTM down on a ledge or a sizable piece of one of the buildings.  I help her get up on firm ground and off of the debris.  In my mind I think how this is in Wilmington, NC.  ( I continue to dream of natural disaster and destruction in this city.)  Partly what I find interesting here is that both people JT and JTM were in my earlier dream that I posted here a year ago named "Stadium Collapse."  Both also have close ties to Richmond, Virginia.
I still believe that the 'Stadium Collapse' dream is connected with the shut down of all major sports because of Covid-19. But there is much unrest and tension in the city of Richmond at this time so this dream may be connected to that. The destruction I saw would have to come from a bomb or earthquake. 
Regardless.....let's pray for a healed and loving world.  

Messages In This Thread
Fiery destruction - by Ridley - 07-21-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Fiery destruction - by Ridley - 07-22-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Fiery destruction - by JAWSAWTIKAL - 07-23-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: Fiery destruction - by twiceblessed9 - 07-28-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Fiery destruction - by Ridley - 08-10-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Fiery destruction - by JAWSAWTIKAL - 08-12-2020, 08:50 PM