Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 China-related dreams
As background, I had a mild case of COVID in April, 2020, which I treated with herbal medicine.  Thus, I have never felt any danger from this viral illness, so I have not bothered to get the vaccine.  Recently my University issued a mandate, via email, that all must have the COVID vaccination before Fall semester.

That night, after reading the email, I had the following nightmare:

Dream #1:  
I was in a war-torn landscape trying to elude Chinese troops.  They were shooting at me, trying to kill me.  I moved to a city, which looked like war-time Warsaw, Poland.  I tried to find someone to protect me.

After the dream, my first thought was, the CCP military are out to give me "the shot".  I recently read that Wuhan is a very large city with multiple scientific laboratories doing research.  The article stated that there is a large military hospital in Wuhan, possibly doing research, with a primate research center nearby, and the epicenter of the outbreak was near these two labs - the other side of town from the Wuhan Institute.  My sense is that the virus came from a military lab, or was connected to the CCP military in some way.

Yesterday, I accepted the fact that I would have to get the "jab" to keep my job.  I contacted an energy healer to help me and to put a protective layer around me during the process. I signed up for my first dose of Pfizer.  Last night, I dreamt the following:

Dream #2:
I am on a city street in middle America.  Old brick buildings.  I see some Chinese working on a storefront.  The storefront is interchangeable, with folding front windows with different merchandise.  I see a physician I know, an internist, walk into this storefront - I sense that he works in this building.  No one else is on the street.  No other stores are open.

Afterwards, I wonder:  Will the Chinese control everything we need to stay alive?  Strange dream.

Messages In This Thread
2 China-related dreams - by Maat - 06-26-2021, 11:25 AM
RE: 2 China-related dreams - by JAWSAWTIKAL - 06-30-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: 2 China-related dreams - by Eagle1 - 07-01-2021, 08:24 PM