Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Begin culling the herd
Last night I was woken up at 2am EDT by a man saying, "Begin culling the herd".  His voice had no warmth in it.

I was quite alarmed by this, and immediately thought of WW3 and mass casualties.  A couple of months ago, I felt such generalized anxiety that I asked inwardly, what was coming?  I immediately saw the word, "Blackout".

On a more pleasant note, I recently dreamed of working with a man at a large water reservoir.  We checked to see that the large drains were open, to keep the water from becoming too high.  As we were swimming back to shore, I made sure not to open my mouth, as the water seemed to have a greasy film or residue in it.  

When I woke, I felt like an "essential worker" on the emotional plane, helping to release heavy emotions.

Another dream snippet, I saw a long line of UHaul trucks driving down a farm road (corn and soybean fields in the Midwest), as everyone wanted to move to a rural area.

Yesterday, as I was talking to my aunt on the phone, I mentioned that people need to start stocking up on canned goods, and she remembered how the family kept a large pantry of canned goods in the basement during WW2.

Messages In This Thread
Begin culling the herd - by Maat - 03-16-2022, 12:53 PM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Sunatta - 03-21-2022, 09:11 AM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Cassandra - 03-27-2022, 01:07 PM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Maat - 03-28-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Cassandra - 03-29-2022, 10:00 AM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Sunatta - 03-31-2022, 02:27 AM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Cassandra - 03-31-2022, 01:42 PM
RE: Begin culling the herd - by Sunatta - 04-17-2022, 07:14 AM