Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10/28/14 Unprecedented: Spaceship Earth + Food both memes skyrocket!
Here's a theory that employs both the "Staging" concept and non-Staging concept.

Interestingly, it was actually BEFORE the rocket/spaceship exploded when someone found evidence that this rocket was going to be used to conduct an EMP event over the US. Link: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/201...52028.html

Another video explains it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnnAmuIGsQo&feature=youtu.be

Notice how NO ONE is calling this thing a spaceship BEFORE the event. But after the event there are both terms...Rocket and Spaceship. This to me indicates that the sudden rise in Spaceship was not due to day residue, but rather a real precognition that REAL DANGER WAS COMING FROM SPACE (i.e., a spaceship was going to create an EMP just like the article mentioned, except if this was day residue, the word "Rocket" would have surged.)

Think about the timing on the EMP...might this Rocket/Spacestation actually orbit for awhile before the EMP, and thus you have your "normal" 2-day red alert timing. In other words, if the hypothesized event did go down as planned, WHEN would it have happened? It certainly would be at least an hour or so later than when it actually ended up exploding. My point here is that the timing for the planned event was closer to the average timing for all words that have produced "Red Alerts," which is about two days.

Instead, the plan was destroyed, and in doing so, the explosion happens hours, if not days, before the intended event.

Also imagine if this EMP scenario was real and completely true...doesn't this whole sequence appear to be something like what Paradigm 3 is all about? We would have had to not only have the WHAT WHERE WHEN from P1, but we'd also have to know the WHY, and then P2 basically thwarts the EMP. Far fetched? It appears that someone is already doing it!!

Now, extrapolate this incident with the FOOD meme! Halloween? Tainted food? Ebola food for gosh sakes?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10/28/14 Unprecedented: Spaceship Earth + Food both memes skyrocket! - by Eagle1 - 10-29-2014, 10:03 AM