Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question to other Dreamers
Sometimes dreams that look prophetic are really just metaphoric for things the subconscious is trying to work out for Self. I'm wondering if the lack of humans might be an indicator for one side or the other. I was initially thinking that a lack of people might indicate a non-prophetic, self-oriented dream, but now I'm not so sure about that. When we get into fate vs. destiny, a prophetic dream with no humans might simply indicate that you're seeing something with 100% fate. In other words, no one can control it, and therefore the divine source of the dream is sparing you any emotional turmoil over this fate that is about to happen.

Similarly, if the prophetic dream is a possible destiny that we CAN control might also explain the phenomenon. It's saying, "Hey Trapper, here's what humanity is creating!" and humans are left out of the picture because it's a group effort...no one individual to blame.

I personally don't seem to have the big collective level prophecy dreams yet, but I've read quite a few of them, and I can't recall seeing a whole lot of people in them. You've brought up an incredible point, Trapper. Now I'll keep my eye on this phenomenon and hopefully have a better answer for you later!

Messages In This Thread
Question to other Dreamers - by Trapper - 11-04-2014, 03:17 AM
RE: Question to other Dreamers - by Eagle1 - 11-04-2014, 04:37 AM
RE: Question to other Dreamers - by Trapper - 11-04-2014, 11:37 AM