Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/07/14 Bracing for Bizarre and a govt distraction...important bot run
Now we’re back into the groove. DreamBot is saying quite a bit this morning. I find it strange that so many people dreamed about bodyguards, but even more strange is how the linguistics ended up laying this out. Grouping 1 sounds like a forthcoming whistleblower who is lucky to have been picked up by the press.

It seems as though our linguistics stories today get bigger as we go down the list. Group 2 implies that some form of distraction (highest distraction) is needed to defend the dying government, AND the exploration of a virgin replacement.

Group 3 is confirming to the elders that the strange statistics we’ve been keeping are indeed congratulatory. If many of you have been seeing me somewhat quiet lately, it’s because of the statistical work I’ve been doing the past few days. I am just about ready to notify the general public of this revelation, but you won’t be seeing a lot of fanfare. The reason? Because the meek shall inherit the earth. As you’ll see PROBABLY by the end of the weekend is something that only the meek will be drawn to. Greedy people don’t “waste” their time exploring dreams, but those who do, or at least those who value dreams in general, will learn that the dreams do, in fact, precede reality….in many more ways that you can possibly imagine. If you’re meek, humble, hard-working and grateful, please be on the lookout for an article that seems to match this description.

Group 4: Who’s Harry, and what’s he trying to power?

RED LINE: notice that the collective unconscious is INFATUATED with the paranormal (i.e., that which is not normal), as indicated by Unfamiliar, Strangest, Awkward, etc. Remember all these words in this list are at the very top of 10,000+ dream words. The theme is clear: we’re getting ready for something WEIRD (and all this really, honestly could be the statistical absolute mind-bending change of paradigm forthcoming for those who will use the proceeds to improve our world--and this is no abstract interpretation, either....).

Plain text for searchability:

bodyguard
rat
lucky
press
buy
agent
distraction
highest
storyline
government
dying
basic
explore
virgin
awkward
rate
congrats
chased
keeping
strangest
statistics
rough
bizarre
involving
possible
orange
unfamiliar
wish
powered
harry
entry
theme

Messages In This Thread
11/07/14 Bracing for Bizarre and a govt distraction...important bot run - by Eagle1 - 11-07-2014, 12:02 PM