Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/09/14 Angel Cross + Agent Orange
Yep, another crater in the collective unconscious apparently. “Angel” is a sort of mini-surge and “Cross” is just now getting back to it’s typical average after an apparent 1-month hiatus. Press continues to  dazzle, but very conspicuously. It is at an all-time high and climbed 24% more.

All the rest of the word list comprising low-surging words, yet they are up near their all-time highs. For example, Urine is simply a strange meme, but we’ve seen it periodically throughout the past month. It’s climb from yesterday was abysmal, but it wasn’t negative, which one would expect for having that kind of run in weeks past. Okay, so the big takeaways here is obviously the top daily surges Angel and Cross….something very spiritual, and something even uplifting. Next, two of the top watch words are “Press & Conference,” which just happen to get used together in regular speech, and towards the bottom, the two watch words are “Agent Lucky.”

For me, the groupings are really sporadic, as indicated by press conference. I believe this has to do with most of the words hovering right at around 0% for daily change. The only grouping I indicated was at the bottom. These words are familiar to us, but I provide them here because they sing a troublesome note: “Yes, Agent Orange Lucky.” ………..I suppose it’s just a coincidence that Veteran’s Day is just two days away?

Plain Text version:
11/09/14

angel
cross
press
dance
fancy
queen
grade
history
brie
urine