Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just randomness...
Rae,
Sometimes the answer is simpler than we think. I have had aggravating 'working dreams' a lot in the past 10 years or so. I have come to understand it is a reflection of my present life path. It is my mind telling me I am stuck in a daily rut and what I am doing is returning me the same results over and over. I have come to look at dreams as a magic mirror that is telling our conscious side what we are doing in life, be it right or wrong. So I would say it is your higher mind telling you to break the mold and revamp your entire work/life strategy. My dreams typically consist of me at the job site, I am a working man in real life; trying to get something done, trying to get decent employees on the job, trying to please the customer. They all end inconclusive. It is like working at night, then I go to work during the day. A buddy of mine applied a Tony Robbins course, has been thru three to four professional jobs in four years, is now happy in Alaska, and he has dreams he is flying. He is 'on his game' I would say.
Here is something I just found that can help break an outdated mindset. Sometimes we have to return to basics, start over, and re invent ourselves as this book says. I am doing at 47 and it is getting old, but I may have a job in January.
The Serenity Principle
http://www.harpercollins.com/web-sampler/9780062500397

Messages In This Thread
Just randomness... - by Rae22 - 11-11-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Just randomness... - by esholars - 11-11-2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Just randomness... - by Rae22 - 11-11-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Just randomness... - by cathartid - 11-23-2014, 12:07 AM