Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/01/14 Welcome December, Good bye Sun
Our chart today does seem to be the second day in a row of very random words. I changed the Red Alert line because there’s a difference between having the required surgeness to qualify for as a Red Alert and actually BEING a Red Alert. Thus, any words above the “Look Out” line (the top red line) are those that have enough surgeness to be a Red Alert, but I’ll identify the actual Red Alerts with the typical star. The fact that December is above the red line is easily explained by this being the first day of December. Case closed…this is not predictive in any way.

The rest of the list is unusually random….even more so than yesterday. I circled “Grocery Weed” only because it sounded to me like the collective might be enamored with the new marijuana stores now in existence. There’s also “Apocalypse Hour,” but those surge scores are way too low to raise any flags. At best, this can support some dream overlaps.

In the Biggest Loser section, I think that “Sun” surprises me the most. It’s a very cyclic word, but it’s plummeting like a rock. Now, some people might suggest that “Sun” is simply short for “Sunday,” and since this is Monday, the plummet makes sense. I agree that it should decrease due to Monday, but remember a lot of people record their Sunday dreams on Monday, Check out the other date-related word, Sat….it’s decreasing too as expected, but not to the degree of Sun’s fall. So that argument fails when considering the history of that word. If today was Wednesday, you might have a point there.

Lastly, stuck energy…can’t disagree with that lingo, but how do we interpret it? The phrase is dropping in frequency, so does that mean that humanity doesn’t have stuck energy? Hopefully our future stats will help hone these important questions.

Lingo Laid Out:

UP:  december levels schedule stealing dealer experiencing unsure backseat quit spell grocery weed vacation parallel linked heads colorful dry particular apocalypse hour

DOWN:   shoes game sat vision profile alien kid fragment within stuck energy riding minutes request sun wedding

Messages In This Thread
12/01/14 Welcome December, Good bye Sun - by Eagle1 - 12-01-2014, 10:45 AM