Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/05/14 Red Alert: A Phantom/Halloween Journey for December
Dang, I think you could be right! We'll watch for the headlines on this. I'm usually so informed of most things that are current events, but no not perfectly. N E way..grinning here...I didn't know a thing about this! Thank you and I've got some perusing to do.

(12-08-2014, 09:46 AM)CelticCoyote Wrote:
(12-05-2014, 06:08 PM)Nanny Wrote: "Phantom, pretend" false flag coming? Some nut or enemy of a free USA sure has reason for one if they strongly don't want the new Congressional houses seated in about a month.

I hope "violent" doesn't go with "agent" but I've read here about words next to each other indeed belong together. May not be the agents having to do with illegals being processed to stay.

Could this possibly have something to do with the reported release by Senate Democrats of the CIA Torture Report?  This report is reportedly to be released sometime today and will list the names of countries and agencies that assisted the CIA. Supposedly the Senate Democrats are releasing the report because of the change in leadership in January and they fear the Republicans will never release the report.

CC

Ahh, the list comes out tomorrow. Supposed to be a list of countries, but families of CIA agents are worried. They should be! This current Whouse has outted information that should not have been revealed. They have put folks in danger in the past six years. They tell things that truly do have to do with national security instead of that cliche being to cover lies and wrongs.

Therefore, yeah some agent could be provoked to violence over this if the list reveals names of individuals instead of just countries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12/05/14 Red Alert: A Phantom/Halloween Journey for December - by Nanny - 12-08-2014, 10:19 PM