Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/31/14 A Haunted (and very negative) eve
I’m a bit worried this morning. Not only has the collective swung wildly negative today, but we might end up seeing a haunting day because of an “alt disease” in “beta” form. We also might see a “famous suicide.”

But the other reason I’m getting worried is because all the words continue to degrade in frequency. For the entire holiday season, we’ve been given just one or two cautionary words per day, and all the rest are below noise-level movements (marked by surge scores with less than about 10-20 points. I fully expected a resurgence of rich content by now, but it hasn’t happened. I’m also just about ready to axe the words “Day” and “Days” as they show up in every single run when nothing else is going on.

Other than my 4 peculiar groupings, that’s all for now. We owe you some predictions for 2015 and then I’ll be working again on the new archetype/contextual algorithm for our daily runs. See you next year! Smile

UP Words:     haunting day alt disease beta moderation tab famous suicide inability clearly paid thrown becoming stress recently shows zebra calendar forgotten flashed tend append controversial diary factual gilded indonesia pid resource preparing bowel fairly

DOWN Words:   direction words there pretty UP apparently request leaving taking child christmas dreamed might power wife explain ocean fri view sat wave days hours

Messages In This Thread
12/31/14 A Haunted (and very negative) eve - by Eagle1 - 12-31-2014, 11:52 AM