Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/7/15 Sorry, they already Voted on it (Red Alert) + Gold & Energy
(01-07-2015, 08:55 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: I offer three theories on the causation for low energy, and it might actually all the above.

First, WAR (or to piss certain people off). This is how the US took down the USSR...by dragging oil prices down such that they suffered major financial losses when their main export (oil) made no money for them. By doing this again, we not only take out Russia, but we also piss em off AND we piss off the Middle Eastern countries...what a great way to start a war. Seriously.

Second, Energy Renaissance!!!! Big Oil sees the writing on the wall. Their manipulation of science has been appalling and a long time coming. We're now 100 years after Tesla built some phenomenal inventions that could have freed humanity, but instead, they took his inventions to enslave humanity. It's absolutely inevitable that new energy will supplant the current oil-driven slave system, and I'm not talking about wind propellers to catch wind nor sun panels to catch rays. I'm talking about true overunity machines that already exist in the dark corners of the governmental facilities. The elite MIGHT be forced to take down oil in order to keep Americans programmed into thinking that oil is the only way to make electricity and travel.

Third, last gasp at keeping the system afloat. Let's face it, when oil is cheap, people have more money. On a system that requires new, fresh expenditures DAILY, what a great way to keep people spending money.

Oops, I haveĀ  fourth...while oil is cheap, they can start taxing the heck out of it...what an opportunity! Then, OF COURSE, when the price goes back up, the tax stays there. Ask Britain how that works for them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/7/15 Sorry, they already Voted on it (Red Alert) + Gold & Energy - by save life - 01-09-2015, 10:26 PM