Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/8/15 A Contract with the Cosmic Robots
With the archetype indicators at a very bland, non-meaningful level and the overall run itself falling drastically from the Red Alert yesterday, we’ve got ourselves a wild ride today, nonetheless! Let’s start with the Cosmic Contracts swirling around with short robots. If that sounds too strange, how about just “Crash” at an almost cautionary level? Still not impressed?

WAR, MOON DARKNESS, JESUS, SAVE BUTT, MEGA PAYMENT GOLD

The list goes on, so instead of regurgitating the whole list, let me just point out something that I believe is rather important. “Gold” makes another all-time high today in dreamland. Although the surge amount is minimal, we also had a spike with the word “Golden.” This is highlighted by my red arrows connecting these memes. I put solid red on the direct relationship (gold and golden), but I added dashed arrows for possible relationships with other economic terms. To me, the whole run SEEMS to suggest one or two main ideas/stories, and if so, those stories are, well, apocalyptic.

Even group 5 seems to agree. It says “Awesome December,” but remember all those words are plummeting. Therefore, we might should expect the opposite.

UP Words:     contract cosmic robot shorts swirl wed crash spider war sent golden remain moon darkness jesus travelling dream select save butt tasting months voted mega payment gold cigarette valley had optional starts include casa

DOWN Words:   wild begin dreamer vibrations filled quick future word health pan cook tom great sun stories spend husband explore river hearing rid noise mon 2014 ship hours showing station train possibly dude wow clearing awesome

Messages In This Thread
1/8/15 A Contract with the Cosmic Robots - by Eagle1 - 01-08-2015, 10:55 AM