Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/19/15 Red Alert: Alchemy (in the Underground Weapons Market?))
There is a possibility of this Red Alert to be associated with today’s holiday….MLK. That was a definite period of transformation. But the inclusion of a teenage underground weapons market has me convinced that the transformation is coming up ahead, and not behind us. ALCHEMY barely exceeds the Red Alert threshold, and it has a strong showing from it’s number one synonym: Transformation. All the words in the top section of this run seem relevant, and it appears to be some form of transformation in the underground, semi-automatic weapons market (underground is inferred by “Basement and Vault.”)

So if anything transpires here, when would it take place? See the red arrows in our diagram. They point to Moment and Immediate. That seems cut and dry to me.

On the loser half of our chart, I don’t see too much out of the ordinary, except York. With all the water words still lingering, does that mean our water disaster will happen near New York? Perhaps York, England because that town is also near the sea.

Hey Nanny….another name in our run today! Beth. However, the surge score is way too small for me to put any effort into that one. We’ll just watch it.

UP Words:     alchemy transformation weapon semi teenage market individual ordered moment basement immediate shirtless vault less recorded shared powered beth hostile confusion press sun laughing analytics currently thanks movement type things best theme help snakes

DOWN Words:   2014 yep math twisted nice dreamer song vessel role river building starved yesterday robot art restaurant york wish boat device wedding giants mountain accident beast noise cards apartment hours yeah fri hike class days

Messages In This Thread
1/19/15 Red Alert: Alchemy (in the Underground Weapons Market?)) - by Eagle1 - 01-19-2015, 09:48 AM