Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22/15 Topless John and Washington Earthquake!
As the “Caution” arrow moves down the list (indicating a slight rise out of yesterday’s lull), we are left with an extremely colorful run. As you read the run do consider that today the collective swung very positive, even with kidnapped and earthquake in the lineup. Okay, let’s get started.

First off, I believe we now have a new meme called top-half nudity. Yesterday we saw “Shirtless,” and now today we have “Topless"....two very similar words that are simply very uncommon.  I’m hoping that this is metaphoric for the top echelon of humanity beginning to get exposed. This could all be orchestrated by our guide, John.  John Kerry? Um no. But you’ll also notice that Cavity is at the top, which confirms my suspicion. Humanity has a cavity at the very top, and it’s becoming headless, or topless, and we’re getting help from John. Plus, we have dream overlap here. The last time we saw GUIDE in the dreams was yesterday with KimSpirit said, “Male guide saying, "This is the Flip 180 software...“ http://www.nationaldreamcenter.com/dream...ipping_out  

Ever heard of a productive earthquake? Sounds like someone would benefit from it, so did they actually cause it? Okay, BIG TIME metaphor here: “Washing” is short for Washington, so I’m thinking there’s a 10% chance of a purposeful earthquake in Washington state or D.C.

Crystal is back at a decent level and Toilet has also returned. Did I miss something somewhere? Henry fell off the face of the earth, but when did it spike? Answer: It was all last week where Henry enjoyed a miniature spike. However, it’s back down to normal now. I don’t see any big flashing warning signs from Henry’s chart.

But alas, there is just so much to ascertain in this run. I look forward to seeing what others get out of it.

UP Words:     cavity topless guide john toe washing productive earthquake kidnapped armor classic wed drink encounter crystal tend boat motorcycle restaurant machine dawn scenario tennis toilet client lounge banks neck analytics imagery lemon flowing lucid

DOWN Words:   concept yelling losing yard bank company mean latest sat agent mall error anonymous popular henry discover birthday app info self ability believe pregnancy request dreamer sun mon days disaster

Messages In This Thread
1/22/15 Topless John and Washington Earthquake! - by Eagle1 - 01-22-2015, 09:46 AM