Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22/15 Topless John and Washington Earthquake!
Good point about John B. currently being on someone's "list" for having invited Netanyahu without kissing the golden ego. Well, the quake could be someone lieing about, embellishing, or uncovering some "topless guide" that they would say he's supposedly had in his life. Maybe some NSA info. will be sought by those unhappy with him . Surely when someone dares to go against protocol that professional snoops are sent to try and find "something" on them.

I'm so dang-tired from a bad week, so far of sleep that I didn't even remember henry as already on "the list." LOL oh bummer. Wink

Okay, so "cavity" doesn't have to be a term for describing a location of the anatomy. For this I am relieved. (Wellll, it was not far from "topless" so no, my mind wasn't in the gutter! it seemed to make sense, LOL.

THAT's what topless means now?! We used to call that "well-endlowed" while I'd just say "top heavy." LOL what the heck am I missing? Time for me to get back to sleep, perchance the brain to work well again?!

I think I'll do us all a favor and just hush for now. I did have fun with this bot run even in this pretty serious fatigue. Sorry if it was at anyone else's expense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/22/15 Topless John and Washington Earthquake! - by Nanny - 01-22-2015, 03:08 PM