Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22/15 Topless John and Washington Earthquake!
Rainbow 
(02-11-2015, 09:46 PM)Nanny Wrote: I found John and he's a very famous one. But, it does bother me that none of the bot run terms, at a glance anyway, sound like they refer to him in this news story. John is a very common name.

So, I'm asking what others think about this one. Here's a very famous John, the creater of McAfee computer security.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-raid.html

I can't seem to open this in my dial up Nanny. However, from what I've researched on McAfee he was a loner down in the Central America loaded with guns to keep folks away. Anti-gubamint/establishment all the way.
Had to run(with his then girlfriend) as his neighbor accused him and his dogs of something and ended up dead= the 'offishuls down there extradited him from Belize I think it was. So it seems he is always in some kind of trouble, reasonably paranoid? Maybe he has reason with his skills and data. Do tell...
Funny- he developed anti-virus software, made millions and perhaps knows 'too much'= did he get fed up and want to be left alone or was someone always chasing him?

p.s
the few photos I saw of him (back in my day of wifi) he was TOPLESS walking the white sand beaches of his enclave.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/22/15 Topless John and Washington Earthquake! - by *AD - 02-11-2015, 10:08 PM