Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/23/15 Red Alert: Lee Jack Burns + more entertainment (a lot more)
"vet returning opportunity incorrect" wow together on the list in, I suspect accurate order! Yes, watch for more headlines or one big headline of how our finest, our Vets are being, pardon me, screwed royally. They are given lip-service only, but current admin., well and a few crumbs from the masters's table, so to speak.

Group 3 I'm not speaking of because anyone awake will have same type of hunches that I have. Being a political activist of the gentle nature still tempts me to talk too much. (grin)

"mall's" still in the loser group, but without the "agent," today. Sumpin going down at a mall, soon? Hope it isn't a massive attack and only what, flash-crime?

Wow, some "lounge" is somebody's "playground" and it's going to bust wide-open. More underage filth about power-brokers coming? or not underage this time, but somebody's about to be accused because they "stepped out of line?" Editing this in before I read the thread. Is this going to be about some military brass? or SS?

LOL! You deserve kudos for your "wordsmithing." Seriously~

(01-23-2015, 10:53 AM)G0 Wrote: posted 6 hours ago while you guys were asleep i assume…..madness
'So i concentrated on the entertainment meme and i dreamt of food all night. Maybe celebrity chefs go rogue and julienne each other to death hehehehehe

thats all i got, feasting and food of all description'……….

Eggs rotten, sulphur smell yes and spaghetti could be metaphor for Italy. I have heard folks and a geologist talking of quakes on C2C radio that referred to sulphur smell before quakes, but the memory's vague, yet high confidence level. Italy's about to pop a large quake?? This dream bot business does hint things in puzzling ways, not literal so I'm trying to catch-on. Some things that we find are true in this regard sure would've sounded far-fetched if we'd suspected them first.

(01-23-2015, 03:27 PM)DLP Wrote: A couple of random thoughts in regards to the run:

"Eggs rotten" made me think of sulphur. The smell is often described as rotten eggs. What that would have to do with spaghetti is beyond me, however.

"Vet/returning/opportunity/incorrect" made me think of the swirling controversies about the movie "American Sniper".

I've been offline for a few days and out of touch with the world in general so I'm not up on what's been discussed for the last few days. I'm spending today trying to get caught up on real life stuff but wanted to mention the so-called "Deflate-gate" kerfuffle which meets previous bot words across several runs.

(01-23-2015, 10:53 AM)G0 Wrote: thats all i got, feasting and food of all description'……….

As in "feast your eyes on this"?  And I'll skip the food/genitalia bad jokes completely. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1/23/15 Red Alert: Lee Jack Burns + more entertainment (a lot more) - by Nanny - 01-23-2015, 05:18 PM