Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/25/15 Unholy Struggle / Competition (& more nudity)
If you didn’t believe me yesterday, maybe this run will convince you. All different set of religious words that accelerate yesterday’s “Holy Faith” run. All those words are annotated with a red arrow.

Also, I really can’t believe this, but the nudity theme actually picks up steam as well! The blue arrows point to more body parts that would be seen in a nude setting. This is unbelievable, the consistency and endurance of this meme. But even this is just the beginning. We have ourselves a very colorful and exciting run today, BUT….

The collective has swung dramatically negative in both verbs and descriptors. Tractor and Bite just barely fall short of the red alert qualification level. The third big meme we have in this run is CONTEST. I put now arrows next to it because it was already getting confusing, but we have contest, beating, racing, spirit, competition, struggle, prove, test, and maybe playground. The collective is definitely struggling and probably feeling a need to compete in order to just survive. This does not feel good at all to me. The term “Common Playground” is in the loser section, with both words dropping like rocks (which is then punctuated with Astral Slide).

This whole run (minus the nudity) seems to remind me of my dream last night. It has the church meme and the Astral Slide: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=576

All in all, somethin’ just doesn’t feel right here. Just read over the list carefully and see if I’m missing anything.

UP Words:     tractor bite spider beating awesome racing contest spirit scary belly competition void control backed wine devil struggle thus button drink cloth clip prove days beauty lord tissue penis sticker lemon channel stable nova

DOWN Words:   cute cities park walk reading jumping course into minute wed area common playground astral slide dry wake guess girl test shot bobby pub great burns major significant crying shadow classroom individual hill robot up

Messages In This Thread
1/25/15 Unholy Struggle / Competition (& more nudity) - by Eagle1 - 01-25-2015, 09:47 AM