Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/30/15 Red Alert: Exercise and other musings
Very busy day yesterday, and this morning’s bot run is late, despite me actually doing the bot run on time. I also have a lot of catching up to do on the forum posts. Thanks for your patience. As for this morning…

Red Alert. It looks like an organization who is concentrating on conditioning and exercise. Two words well above the threshold for a LOOKOUT, and there’s much support underneath (see red arrows).  It’s hard to tell if Skinned Chilling is a part of this conditioning, but that would really make the meme turn into a house of horrors. The lingo goes on to say that “Neither Interaction Reasonable.” I agree ….and then the lingo brings in an attorney, but there’s a void.

Then we travel to a theme park in Texas, where a coaster goes nova. My favorite is Group 2…..President Fart Inspired. More hot air…VERY appropriate.

[Image: 20150130%20Red%20Alert%20Conditioning.jpg]

UP Words:     conditioning exercise skinned chilling neither interaction reasonable nor attorney thursday void bass organization nova coaster texas teeth grip defeat president fart inspired responsible butter statue status duck determine condition reload ways legal balls

DOWN Words:   finally moon yeah wow wrong could package eyes save loading submitted when music dragon crystal been cake loved lady socks half brother ball pink indeed planet has hotel kidnapped energy truck exploring one years

Messages In This Thread
1/30/15 Red Alert: Exercise and other musings - by Eagle1 - 01-30-2015, 11:00 AM