Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mountain and the cavern
Driving along a dirt road in my Mustang. Come out of the woods into a desert-like terrain. Way off in the distance I see a mountain jutting up from the land. It's the only mountain. I stop my car, get out, and lean against the open door, my arms resting across the top of the window. Studying the mountain. Don't know if I'm to go there or if I'm just seeing something. But there's something about the mountain that is foreboding. I'm reluctant to go to the mountain. There's something wrong with that mountain. That's what stood out for me, the complete wrongness of the mountain.

Scene shifts. I'm inside a large cavern, a room carved out of stone with stone floors, walls, ceiling. It's a huge cavern, lit with many torches attached to the walls. On the floor are black and white tiles in a checkerboard pattern. At each corner of the checkerboard are columns about as tall as my height with candles or torches set on top.

I hear footsteps. See a figure in a long robe moving around the shadows that lurk around the periphery of the cavern. Don't see a face, just the figure. Feel of masculine/male energy. He's setting up things in the shadows. I can't see what he's doing. He isn't aware of me or my observing him. He passes by my location. The front of his robe flips open and I see that he doesn't have human legs. His legs are covered with hair/fur and hooves instead of feet. I get a very bad feeling. Don't want to be there. Don't want to be part of this, whatever this is. But I can't move. Everything is dead quiet except for the sounds of his hooves clicking against the stone floor. Hear a name: Phomet. Now I really want to leave. I don't belong here at all and I'm so afraid. So scared. Don't know what's happening but but know this is not where I should be. Want to leave, try to leave, but still can't move. Almost crying, I'm so scared.

Suddenly my #1 guide appears at my side. I tell him I don't want to be here, don't want anything to do with whatever this is, don't want anyone thinking I have any part of this. He says he knows but it's important that I see this. That I witness what's about to happen. What if I'm revealed? I ask. I am here with you, he says. Nothing will happen to you while I am with you. That reassures me.

My guide and I watch as the creature creates a pentagram inside a circle on the checkerboard. There's a haze in the room now but I see doors around the periphery. Count 13 doors. As we watch, the doors open and people in hooded robes step through into the cavern. They assemble around the circle. The creature takes a seat on a throne-like chair on a high dais looking over the checkerboard. I look back at the checkerboard. There's now an altar in the middle of the pentagram. I can't see what's on the altar. The 13 around the edge begin chanting, their arms raised. Their fingertips touch.

Come, child, my guide says. You need not see what happens next. And we leave. He takes me out of there and into a between space. What was that? I ask. The door to Chaos is going to be opened, he says. All hell is about to break loose? I ask. Hell, indeed, he says. Now go. Tell others of this so they can prepare as best they can for what is to come.

Notes:

This vision occurred during today's(01Feb15) meditation.

I don't know if the cavern was in the mountain I saw. I don't know the significance of the mountain beyond the sense of foreboding I felt when I looked at it.

I think "Phomet" may reference "Baphomet". More information can be found here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet I had to look it up because I'm not very familiar with this topic. I don't know if the creature was actually Phomet/Baphomet.

*I tried to post this in the dream base but it was a no-go.

Messages In This Thread
The mountain and the cavern - by ThePaladin - 02-01-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: The mountain and the cavern - by Nanny - 02-02-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: The mountain and the cavern - by ThePaladin - 02-02-2015, 03:05 AM