Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/5/15 Dizzy Feb & Restaurant mess
We’re definitely out of the lull, but readers will be very hard pressed to figure that out based on our results today, especially seeing how many of these top words are not anywhere close to their all-time peaks. Despite all that, there are some linguistics phrases of interest: Group 1: Humans are advancing, but you’ll never know it if one watches lamestream mass media for their daily news. I mean, we have yet another newscaster admitting to SERIOUS allegations of falsifying news: BRIAN WILLIAMS goes down in flames: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

As far as humans advancing, this is a possibility: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/1139...sight.html  "A scientific breakthrough could herald an end to the common cold, after researchers found a way to “jam” the genetic code and stop the virus replicating."

But I have a question: WHY does it always have to come down to drugs and vaccines?! "However, that day could be some time off, with trials on animal viruses required before scientists are able to develop a drug which acts on the signals in the genetic code."

Group 2: Stuck Dizzy February. Hmmmm, group 1 just said we were advancing secretly, but Feb might look and feel like we’re stuck in a loop…groundhog day. Remember the hamster wheel of earlier runs?

Group 3: I see this is a yet another warning of the coming entertainment event. I could be wrong, but MESS RESTAURANT ISSUE seems to ring a definitive tone. Also the read the lingo that follows that…it sounds like reality IS created during dreamtime, and the coming restaurant mess was voted upon.

Group 4: Yikes. A super young “Terrorist” for the restaurant/entertainment mess?

Read it and weep: Comp and competition have finally fallen off their high horse. I guess bowl season is finally over. Now humanity can get back to cooperation….maybe. Or perhaps everyone’s too enamored with Bruce Jenner slowly transforming into a woman.

UPDATE ON NEW WEBSITE:
Good news – phase one is complete, which means the developer has given me the bare bones structure. I was able to transfer all the current DreamBase dreams into the new database (it was a WHOLE LOT more complex than it should have been, but it’s done. All the users are input as well, from both the DreamBase and the Forum.

What’s Next – Expect a few people to help vet out all the issues while I put some content and clean everything up. Then, it’s phase 2. There are simply too many tweaks that must be made before going public, and I expect when our initial users comb through the new site, they will find even more tweaks. So phase 2 is expected to be much shorter, but will make all the changes necessary before going public. Based on this, I hate specifying a date because I saw how phase 1 transpired….it was a rollercoaster. So barring any big issues going forward, I hope to divert the world over to the new site starting early March. Could be sooner, but it also could be later. It just depends on how many showstoppers we encounter and how long they take to fix. Everyone be well and keep dreaming!

UP Words:     hide yet cloudy advance stealing had months stuck dizzy february mess restaurant issue dreams voted been rated sorry count rating reaction cake longer creepy sunlight chance chocolate void notified

Messages In This Thread
2/5/15 Dizzy Feb & Restaurant mess - by Eagle1 - 02-05-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: 2/5/15 Dizzy Feb & Restaurant mess - by G0'D - 02-06-2015, 03:28 AM
RE: 2/5/15 Dizzy Feb & Restaurant mess - by Nanny - 02-05-2015, 03:16 PM