Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manhattan
Thanks for explaining your gift, gal. It resonated as things various folks I know or mostly have just heard from describe as their own experiences. Wow, a dream or dreams that take 2 days to log! whew....well, I'm sure glad to get to be able to peek inside your brain here. Wink

This that you said, "But things like the ones above that pop up out of virtually nowhere, are the ones I pay attention to." is the one thing I can personally relate to. Yes, that's it. The true intuition that pops outta no where and catches us off-guard, I too have found that this is most often the things that are coming true, within a couple of seconds to even a couple of years.

Intuition, for me anyway, has a life of its own. I cannot snap my fingers and utilize it, to say the least. Nevermind ego, I mean I can't call it up. It comes without my needing it or knowing that I do, when it wants and it doesn't exist for me upon what I may think of as a need, or my whim, desire etc. If it did then I would've already won a lottery, so to speak.

Lastly, it more than amuses me when it tells me something that there is no way I needed to know, like when the news announcer be it TV or radio, is about to quantify something, be it the forecast low temp. or how many bails or ounces of something was confiscated, etc.....the number is likely to pop into my head two seconds before. I didn't need to know it, not then or ever....as it turns out, so why?! truly amuses me.

Messages In This Thread
Manhattan - by Sherriann - 02-07-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Manhattan - by Eagle1 - 02-07-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Manhattan - by Nanny - 02-07-2015, 04:23 PM
RE: Manhattan - by Sherriann - 02-07-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: Manhattan - by Nanny - 02-07-2015, 05:09 PM