Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/12/15 The Explosion in Gemini (into Nothingness!)
Okay, wow. Earth to Nanny. Groundhog day, except a new word appears that confirms yesterday’s analysis: EXPLOSION. Even the timing is the same: Summer explosion……..uh oh…….NOTHINGNESS! Yikes. First of all, as I’m preparing for the IASD conference presentation, I’m repeatedly reminded that overlaps between dreams and lingo are significant. Now we have a direct overlap between yesterday’s run (lingo overlap) and don’t forget Iris’ recent dream that has all of us up in arms. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=630    One thing to consider is whether today’s run might be directly related to the WAR MEME from Feb 3rd Dreambot run? nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/showthread.php?tid=602

What’s more is that we have overlap in time markers, which makes our new explosion meme all that more compelling. This is day #2 for SUMMER, but now we also have GEMINI. Apparently, “Under the tropical zodiac, the sun transits [Gemini] between May 21 and June 21.” I’m no expert in astrology, so our resident expert Sherriann will help us with this one, but I did a quick search for Gemini and in the first google hit, I opened it. The top list on the page was “Gemini Strength Keywords,” and would you believe that Energetic is the top word?! (http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac...gemini.htm )  For me, the biggest question is this: What would a BACKWARD Gemini mean? This phrase "backward gemini" matches with Nothingness, does it not? It's backward energy....an implosion?
So, it’s almost like Gemini is placed in our run for a dual purpose: 1) Winnow down the time marker and 2) Perhaps confirm the energetic explosion??

Okay, so now that the big news is out of the way, Nanny, how do you feel that your name is number 2 today?! My first impression was that Nanny is chosen to interpret our Summer Explosion meme because the dreambot likes your Style (#1 word).  Oh, and it appears that you’ll have to accomplish Yoga on a Wednesday in order to get the insight that we need. Smile

And now, we interrupt this broadcast to bring you another tremendous lingo phrase. It’s all the way at the bottom, and it says, “blood ride stories appearance Jesus yeah sun dare.” First off, “sun dare” what? Explode? In some esoteric circles, Sun is synonymous with Son and even Jesus (think Pagans, too), so you have a double overlap here. Not only does Jesus appear, but he dares to do something….what is that something? Is this a jumbled coincidence with these profound words smashed together, or is the Universe communicating something to us?

So on the surface, it appears that June is the big month now (May 21 to June 21). Look out for the big explosion. War is certainly possible, but the lingo MIGHT be suggesting something big from the Sun. If anyone wants to incubate dreams for this time period, that would be great. We have a lot of questions that need to be answered, starting with simply “Is there an explosion that we need to be concerned about?” If yes, then we’d like to know where and when that will take place.

UP Words:     style nanny wed yoga summer explosion nothingness backward gemini bladder hover stores seals promised velvet rang electronic refer landscape imagining basic surroundings wonderful branch wow coffee nova reload terminal everyday expression horizon laughter

DOWN Words:   gun audition aliens mall dance bloated hitler tree 2014 crossing pain power animals dancing lady shirt eating escape meat dawn bottle blood ride stories appearance jesus yeah sun dare mon

Messages In This Thread
2/12/15 The Explosion in Gemini (into Nothingness!) - by Eagle1 - 02-12-2015, 08:02 AM