Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14
Eagle1, it gets even better. Finally I had a hunch that proved correct, here. (grin...took long 'nuff) It was what I posted the first time I read this bot run, or I'm so dang wordy that it's what I first thought, anyway.

News says that of course they claim he's stepping down. Heh, many admins do this, I bet. This regime in power now of course would inform folks when they are "stepping down." Oh, I am getting lost in my thoughts here. News says somewhere that Hagel got into an argument with Susan Rice, and they told him to get lost.

(11-24-2014, 06:04 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Wow, Nanny! Great find. I can't believe I forgot about Chuck. No matter then older news, none are as big as the Hagel news. I'll have to confirm this, but 4,500% I believe is the biggest daily surge for a proper name. That fact would require a huge story to go along with it, and the Hagel axing job would certainly do it. Therefore, call this one 53 days to manifestation. I need a volunteer to go back through all the names and manifestations and compile the timing on how long it takes to manifest a name (commensurate with the level of surge). 53 days is a long time, but this was a VERY large spike.

This link is strictly for documentation purposes
http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/24/politics/d...step-down/

Since this took 53 days for this proper name, what other names are yet unfulfilled? We can have some fun paying attention to old bot runs. Wink

In context of this name, Chuck taking 53 days...did Chicago ever fulfill?

Now, here are some names that I'm asking the same thing, about.

1.Dawn or dawn came up in three bot runs since I became a member here. Could be dawn, or a gal's name. Probably the time of day, y'all think?

2.Queen came up at least three times, too.

3. Diana came up on November 11

4.Harry came up November 7 and those three names are kin, but then common too.

5. Jackson on November 2

6. Abbey on November 10

7. Frank on November 23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14 - by Nanny - 11-24-2014, 08:57 PM