Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14
(11-26-2014, 03:54 PM)Nanny Wrote: Eagle, yes on the royalty cuz those names didn't come up too far from each other. Abbey, well isn't there an Abbey Rd. that the Beatles sang about? I think it's in their country. Hmm, and it came up in-between a couple of the Royalty names.

Ahh, "King" and "Prince" came in after the other names, if my glance wasn't mistaken. Hmm...is the queen about to step-down and them seat a king?! or something just about that big? The pregnancy doesn't cut it, oh wait, is there a Kate in there? No, this will be bigger than another baby born, most likely.

DLP, thank you and good job. Isn't this as fun as could be? Never mind TV or playing games with family, grin. I can say that since our kids are grown.

It is fun!

I'm working on not putting my biases/assumptions on any particular word so I don't miss anything that might be outside what I might assume. If that makes any sense. LOL Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14 - by ThePaladin - 11-27-2014, 01:02 AM