Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14
yep, i realize that, i couldn't possibly remember all the word runs but i do have a sort of photographic memory so that stood out to me when i concentrated.

I agree totally, when bigger things are coming, they are way out. this has been my personal experience for the big stuff. I have only recently joined this forum, although i was a dreamer on the old set-up. one of the first, not that that means the best by any means. would you think it valuable at this point that i copy the email i sent you a few days ago into the forum, especially about the paper factory. I realize also that if people felt the chuck meme had been fulfilled that its difficult to recalibrate. how and ever it seems to me that this is really it. there are a lot more links to words i could make, if i didn't have a tiny person climbing on my face.

is there any way you could look to see if there was any reference to scarf, or materiel of piece of fabric. this is important as i am into to some extraordinary if so.

thanking you in advance

g

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who's Chuck?! 'Oct Wow Serious' & Dallas isn't done! -- 10/02/14 - by G0'D - 01-09-2015, 01:08 PM