Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yellow Alien Spheres transform to giants
I'm at some sort of air show. There are no planes. None anywhere. Instead, there's a very strange but fascinating spectacle in the sky. I thought that it was either an intelligent cloud or a remote controlled cloud. The cloud formed into 4 separate whispies and began to dance around in a synchronous pattern. I couldn't figure out how they made this thing work, but it was very interesting.

And then I felt like someone was going to "one-up" the cloud formation. I look way off the northwest and I see a cloud or sea of yellow things. They are moving fast. They look like ants scurrying at a tremendous speed toward the cloud. As soon as they get there, it's now apparent that there are hundreds of these yellow spheres or circles. I believe they were actually circles or saucers, but I didn't really get a good look to make that assertion.

So, these yellow circles were relatively small, probably the size of basketball hoops. They pooled together to completely obscure the intelligent cloud. It appears they were going to stage something fantastic. Immediately, the yellow spheres began to reenact a bomb being dropped. They formed what looked like a plane and then the bomb bay door opened, and a stream of yellow spheres came darting toward the ground which made it look just like a bomb being dropped.

The crowd underneath the yellow spheres began yelling and screaming. But strangely, as soon as the circles hit the ground, they transformed into people! The people were white males with yellow caps, yellow jackets, yellow pants, yellow shoes. You could hear the crowd oohing and aweing at the yellow men.
But someone near me said, “Let’s take a closer look shall we?”

He was recording this whole thing, and I bent toward him to view the camera screen. He was zoomed in so far that you could see all the people in the background oohing and aweing, and he zoomed into a yellow circle hitting the ground. As soon as it hit, out popped a man, but this wasn’t any ordinary man. THEY WERE WELL OVER 10’ TALL!

Possible day residue: Sherriann’s Project Yellow (although the yellow sky spheres could actually be overlap with her dream). The men being giants could
be day residue from the mainstream report of ISIS faking a video that portrayed them being 7' tall.

Messages In This Thread
Yellow Alien Spheres transform to giants - by Eagle1 - 02-23-2015, 09:59 AM