Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mathematical test with drunken driving as a problem
It was about 18 months ago, a drunk man passed out at the wheel and came within 5 inches of killing a family.....MY FAMILY. If it wasn't for me and my professional skills of avoiding getting hit (by airplanes and missiles), this individual would be tried for manslaughter. Instead, he was fined and slapped on the hand. He might have gotten a few days in jail. His whole family is notorious for driving drunk. Just 6 weeks after our accident, his uncle got into an accident....while intoxicated.

Oh by the way, the night before he almost hit us head on at 60 MPH, my wife had a dream that our truck was in an accident. We changed drivers based on her dream. It was a decision that saved several lives. Dreams have power; thanks for documenting your dream, MTB. Sorry for getting off on a tangent. The symbols in the math, if you can remember them, might hold a lot of clues what this dream might be communicating. Ditto for the numbers. Blessings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mathematical test with drunken driving as a problem - by Eagle1 - 02-27-2015, 11:00 PM