Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CameTrue 3/1/15 March Wasted....Sinking + Cancer America
Welcome to March, and as expected, we’ll get a few days of linguistics with “March” in it. As yesterday’s run was sort of drab, even confusing, this one is very colorful, complete with expletives and harsh emotions. At a minimum, dreamers feel like time is Wasting away. We’re Max’ed out, Afraid, and Mad; we are wildly negative..

Okay, so what does the future hold? Basically, I don’t know; however, if the linguistics has anything to offer as evidence, we might see a “Wasted March.” In other words, people will protest something, and it will be useless because it won’t change anything. Hmmmm, sounds like the norm to me (not that one shouldn’t protest anything). But March Wasted Sinking could also infer that we’ll see a continued Sinking into Waste during March, and that doesn’t surprise me either.

Group 2 does surprise me. I don’t think we’ve had Cancer this high in our runs….ever. Cancer could be the disease or the zodiac constellation. If the latter, we’re looking at June 22 through July 22. If we take Group 2 literally, America is Fishing, but becomes Trapped. I’m having a hard time connecting those dots and what exactly that might mean, but it does seem completely relevant that both Cancer and America have made our Caution list.

Of course, there’s also the Tropic of Cancer, so symbolically, this could represent a disease, a time, and a location. Bottom line…Cancer is big time important here.

Group 3 tells us that the Cartoon massacres may not be over. Charlie Hedbo was in our bot runs prior the French false flag, and this grouping is definitely not day residue because there has been too much time between that cartoon event and now. It appears there will be another.

Group 4 implies a stolen Patient. I connected that to Cancer, so it might be a Cancer Patient who is stolen OR that perhaps dies several times (Repeatedly).

In summary, today’s run is a doozy. I believe this one will be of great importance in the days/weeks ahead.

UP Words:     march wasted sinking backs damn thomas cancer america fishing trapped max cartoon afraid destroyed mad sat bleachers unless review bedroom poem nap steal hey patient ghost repeatedly mum fun stadium texas bike plot

DOWN Words:   reading lead hotel figure map snow asking beautiful dreamed deer memory party train former apartment hours based february class coffee there gab romania wed invades verge days wow

Messages In This Thread
3/1/15 March Wasted....Sinking + Cancer America - by Eagle1 - 03-01-2015, 10:13 AM