Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/2/15 Egypt Virus and International Peace
Humndinger, folks. We’ve hit another lull, but I’ve come to see these lulls as particularly detailed and colorful. Let’s start at the top.

It was about a year ago that Egypt reported their first MERS virus case, but then the news died off. My wager is that our top two words, EGYPT VIRUS, is actually metaphoric. It’s actually referring to West Nile. Oh boy, how brilliant of a connection, because this rolls right into the California Red Alert run AND the recent connections we’ve made about that state. Specifically, what a coincidence the west coast is being greatly affected by Fukushima and a major drought at the same time. Now the lingo sculpts out a third force: The West Nile virus:

http://www.scpr.org/blogs/health/2015/02...ile-virus/
http://www.sonomacountygazette.com/cms/p...-3599.html
I really can’t stand mosquitoes.

Stadium and bleachers just won’t go away. It’s not like they’re gaining any frequency, but again, nothing is impressive enough to overtake them. I come back to March Madness which will take place this month and will be surrounded by stadiums and bleachers. According to the lingo, then, the context of March Madness will be Trick, Humor, and who the heck is Edward?

Next issue: A Tower Survives Plans of Destruction, except that there will be some Blank Data.

Next (group 3): More meming around a Patient, but this time, Food is the culprit.

And for the big esoteric phrase of the day: “TAR ANGEL INTERNATIONAL PEACE SPIRITUAL LOSS” I know what this means to me, but I don’t want to muddy the waters for everyone else. Would love to hear what this phrase means to you.

Oh, there’s just so much in this run. In the loser section, be aware of two words a little higher in the run: “SNAKES ARRIVED” (You can see those words in the “Down Words” compilation). There’s also “AMERICA MACHINE” and my favorite “POWER COOL” (which goes back to cold fusion or free energy). You’ll also want to review group 5, which seems like a big story waiting to happen.

UP Words:     egypt virus march doubt trick humor suggestion edward stadium bleachers rapid tower survive destroyed plans data review blank control patient food intent smell analytics result material uncle tar angel international peace spiritual loss

DOWN Words:   snakes arrived making while bar pain song snake due yellow hotel falling app again fun code playground speed time america machine cousin february plot power cool wild people yelling boss card office nap back

Messages In This Thread
3/2/15 Egypt Virus and International Peace - by Eagle1 - 03-02-2015, 09:07 AM