Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/7/15 Barry Abandoned and other fairy tales
It appears like we get another one of those fun days at the park with this run. Oh the fairy tales that emerge when I read this list. My favorite: JAPANESE HOT BARRY ABANDONED (or just BARRY ABANDONED). Does anyone see the King of Hearts in our run….that one was a big surprise to me. Someone is SKIING the EVIL HIGHWAY, perhaps to the KING FESTIVAL.

Potential warning for Taylor: YEAH STONES GRAVE TAYLOR. Gosh, that sounds eerily similar to the recent events in India. Talk about taking justice into one’s own hands… http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...treet.html

I doubt that man’s name was Taylor, so is this a lingo mismatch or a preamble to something similar in the coming days?

Back to the power struggle at the top of the power pyramid. POSITION BLOCK HEIGHT ABSOLUTE. That phrase was in the super surging category that precipitated a Red Alert on March 3rd. Barry was in that run also, just like today. Something is going on with Barry….that name is super persistent. I decided to graph this name, and what a weird chart. Barry has been pretty choppy when dreamers begin to dream about him. See chart below.

Barry Chart:

How about some more fairy tales? FAKE CHOCOLATE JAPANESE.

ABANDONED SPHERE STAND DAYS BOWLING (note how Bowling could be a location, institution, or a ‘sport.’)

SELF AVOID SPACE EXPLAIN PREGNANT

Alright, that’s enough I think. Now back to work.

UP Words:     phase beads narration fri skiing evil highway collection king festival glasses hearts yeah stones grave taylor favorite swim fake chocolate japanese hot barry abandoned sphere stand days bowling react haunted removed sometimes totally
DOWN Words:   growing level crash up art remembering trapped think birth hidden self avoid space explain pregnant one ship onto need left time february lucky especially dream chain stories bold wrecked paradise inline turtles position block

Messages In This Thread
3/7/15 Barry Abandoned and other fairy tales - by Eagle1 - 03-07-2015, 11:22 AM