Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/10/15 Leo meets Gemini & Opens the Agreed Future
I had to remind myself that lulls tend to bring detailed linguistics phrases. I still don’t love lulls nor do I look forward to them, but we have another one today, so let’s make the best of it. Let’s start off with Group 1, where I IMMEDIATELY saw the two constellations smashed together. So the sun visits Castor and Pollux during May 21 and June 21. And Leo is from July 23 to August 22. Okay, so when you go out into the night sky and look for the constellation in between Leo and Gemini, what do you get? YES….none other than CANCER (the other huge meme we’ve seen recently!)

Group 1, then speaks to me in this way: Between the Lion and the Twin, the Agreed Opening happens, which affects Children’s Future. Notice how I left out the word Horrible, so when you include that, it totally changes the context into one of a financial catastrophe. Recall how just about every one of the alternative economists keep talking about how our indiscretions (debt ceilings and spending sprees) is a burden that our children will have to deal with.

Here’s the deal, though. HORRIBLE doesn’t have to be a part of Group 1, because look at Group 2. Dale is here again, WITH THE SAME LINGO! Instead of simply crashing like he did yesterday, it looks like a lot of Pain Feeling associated with [crashing into?] a Wall. It is my contention that HORRIBLE goes with Group 2 and not Group 1.

Group 3 now looks incredibly interesting. There is a lot of snow in various places around the Earth, but a lingo like this would probably indicate that they are hiding out in a place that has perpetual snow, which I believe would limit it to one of the two poles. The word SUB is probably indicating below the Snow, but it could also point to South (i.e., South Pole.)

Group 4 is an overlap to yesterday‘s football lingo. Epic Football Days VOID. The world starts ending in the Fall, and then (from yesterday’s run) Gradually March to Epic Entry Camp Surrounding Christmas. Sound bizarre? I’ve seen much greater bizarreness coming out of Washington DC in the past 5 years, so there! Smile

The Experimental Thread is hereby closed. Thanks for the idea, Nanny, but the results are going opposite the intended course. Plus, I took a sampling of some of the first phrases in that thread, plugged them into a search engine, and none of them even registered in the search (at least for the first 38 pages of results). Our future SEO campaign will do your idea in a manner consistent with Google ranking and other search protocols. Therefore, I quietly and respectfully close that thread and we'll await the official SEO plan. Thank you once again, Nanny.

Everyone have a blessed day.

[Image: 20150310%20Leo%20and%20Gemini.jpg]

UP Words:     mild original balls mon lion twin opening agreed child future horrible backlog dale wall properly glad pain feeling including better impressed invited bare up edge mostly memory late become states study forward disturbing

DOWN Words:   magic intense train crazy tub giving one sub snow alien pants yeah vivid dad test bridge epic football days void thanks dreamer awesome stunning fri camp lodge months loading hide submitted save

Messages In This Thread
3/10/15 Leo meets Gemini & Opens the Agreed Future - by Eagle1 - 03-10-2015, 09:17 AM