Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/13/15 Portal Opening, but some won't make it....Purple Abandoned.
Purple isn’t at the top of today’s sequence, but my eye stopped on that word on first run-through. A search for purple netted a history on the word: http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/...our-purple

This article made me realize just how ‘coincidental’ that royalty happened to choose the color at the very end of the spectrum. So, going back to our lingo, we see PURPLE SURPRISINGLY PICKED STEALING…..a second wedding (WED TWICE)? Or maybe they’re stealing a knife (TWICE EDGE)?

Next possible interpretation on Purple: Let’s add a few words above Purple, and it would go something like this: When the PORTAL is OPENING, it reveals that PURPLE (royalty) is SURPRISINGLY ABANDONED. Those at the top of humanity right now may be too caught up in materialism to be able to make it through the portal. So now let’s start from the top of the run. When the SEQUENCE begins, the string pullers in the SHADOWs have TROUBLE making it to the PORTAL....PURPLE is ABANDONED at the OPENING.

And then we get to the sweet spot in the run….group 3. Humanity’s mood is Apocalypse, and the primary interpretation of that word is “The End.” However, there is another interpretation that actually matches the words in group 2: OPENING REVEAL.

From my perspective the two interpretations don’t have to be exclusionary. It might take the world-ending version to produce the OPENING REVEAL version….snap people out of their hypnosis.

[Image: 20150313%20Purple%20and%20the%20Portal.jpg]

UP Words:     sequence shadow trouble chaser portal academy tales abandoned opening reveal purple surprisingly picked stealing wed twice edge intention dancing mood apocalypse exploring meet graveyard maybe yeah last gradually gaze keys quick memory counting
DOWN Words:   generic gold has interpretation notified type wrapping modify years invited link interpret dictionary reaction rating dreams rated longer being sorry voted yet chased march months hide save submitted loading dream

Messages In This Thread
3/13/15 Portal Opening, but some won't make it....Purple Abandoned. - by Eagle1 - 03-13-2015, 09:56 AM