Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initiation of the Project
Project ConCERNed originated as a combination between very alarming and significant dreambot memes that seemed to directly overlap with revelations from outside the NDC. The complete history that led up to Proj ConCERNed can be found here:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=759

Until further notice (i.e., until I get my act together), this post serves as our draft guide for Proj ConCERNed. This is a very mysterious meme that has developed so suddenly, and I have so many questions that need to be answered just to get the ball rolling. I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone on this.

My first question is this....how authentic is CHANI and all the transcriptions? But is this question even relevant? I mean, some really bad things can unfold from these experiments, right? Or is that all just conspiracy?

Others might wish to just focus on the future events and how they unfold. Maybe catastrophe doesn't unfold with CERN, but we have an economic disaster? Maybe all the CERN stuff is nothing more than a diversion of the more important world events going down?

No matter your orientation, I think you'd agree that SOMETHING is coming. We really don't know how big and how significant it is, or whether it has anything to do with CERN, but I do find it very mystical / magical in a way, very synchronistic how the dream language matches what CHANI has apparently said. And then it's even more enchanting when we get the verbatim verbiage in the bot run the day after CHANI's transcription was posted.

Rough draft of directions for PHASE 1, Proj ConCERNed:

In this phase 1, our goal is to hammer out relevant questions that we need our dreams to answer. Should we look for a specific timeframe, are we to ask about specific people and names, what about locations and whether an event will take place that will affect everyone on the planet.

There are so many questions out there, so let's just leave this project WIDE OPEN. So, here's what I've got so far:

Participation: Anyone may join our project, but they have to be signed in (registered in the forum) to see the information or post a discussion item or dream.

Expectations/Procedures: Before going to bed, please sit quietly and reflect on what needs to be asked for this project. Let intuition be your guide about what to incubate. Then, once that is settled, make a very strong intention to incubate that particular topic in your dream. Then, upon waking, please go to the Project ConCERNed dream input forum (right here: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/f...php?fid=35 ) and input the following:
- The dream details
- Your precise intention
- And any other relevant info. For example, something might have really stood out for you in this dream. Extrapolate, interpret, fill in the blanks for us.

Discussions: Discussion will be in three different places for various reasons. First, there will be this forum where you can start any new Proj ConCERNed discussion thread that you want. Simply start a new thread as appropriate. Second, you may of course, discuss people's dreams, and you may do that inside their individual dream thread. Lastly, a separate DreamForecaster forum will be available for those with access. If you want to discuss anything, please do so in the most applicable forum, but please try to keep all Project ConCERNed topics inside of the aforementioned locations.

Questions/Suggestions: Since this is a curve ball project, I expect lots of questions and suggestions. Go ahead and simply reply to this posting if you are compelled to do so. 

After Phase I: Once we begins seeing where collective dreams are taking us, we'll go ahead and build additional structure for the project. If no trends are happening, we'll simply continue with Phase 1 until CERN is complete or we establish that nothing big is coming. 

Blessings.

Messages In This Thread
Initiation of the Project - by Eagle1 - 03-17-2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Nanny - 03-17-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Houdini#48 - 03-17-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Sherriann - 03-17-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Eagle1 - 03-17-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by twiceblessed9 - 03-18-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Sherriann - 03-18-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by twiceblessed9 - 03-18-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by Eagle1 - 03-18-2015, 08:13 AM
RE: Initiation of the Project - by esholars - 03-18-2015, 10:31 AM