Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/24/15 Beings of change + BARRY MAIL + VOID HOPE
That's it! thank you bunches~

(03-24-2015, 08:44 PM)DLP Wrote:
(03-24-2015, 07:05 PM)Nanny Wrote: Wow, Twiceblessed! You're doing awesomely today! And....what if "castle" is our Whouse?! never thought of that till now because was thinking literally. Castle has been in HOW many bot runs?

Time to revisit those bot runs with "castle" me thinks. Wink Fun!

PS, couldn't have been even three weeks ago that something suspicious was mailed to our WH, a blip of a news report said.

A letter tested positive for ricin: http://thehill.com/homenews/administrati...hite-house

Dang busy/distracted day, I just now read your post here above your bot run. I dig the way you related to "void" in the run. Yeah, beautiful.

(03-24-2015, 09:12 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Supersurge Tuesday! The sheer number of dreams are surging collectively, as indicated by several observable measures on the following chart (hint: notice the surge score for Dream and notice how low the yellow Caution bar is today, and the fact that March popped up again).

Let’s see where do we begin today? My vote is to just skip the top rung of words and go straight to Group 2. The reason we haven’t seen the mall terrorists attacks yet is because Barry’s boys are still training for the event.  That makes sense, right? Hundreds of mall attacks simultaneously would require an extensive amount of training, and ideally either in a Hollywood studio (sort of like the fake Boston marathon bombings), or through the help of US mercenary forces.

….and now for Group 3. This one matches with another phrase that you all don’t get to see in the picture because we ran out of room. I’ll get to that next. Group 3 talks about a BEING who REMOVES the WEIGHT off humanity’s shoulders (i.e., everything CHANGED). Yeah, I agree that this phrase isn’t overly convincing, but when overlapped with the next phrase, look out:

“reaction one creature other peace inspiration notified”

That is a bonus phrase that comes in at what I now consider to be “The Sweet Spot,” which seems to be around the words with surge scores in the teens. The word REACTION had a score of 21 and the rest in the high teens.  Okay, so put those phrases together. I took REACTION as the result of CERN’s reactors going live. The ONE CREATURE / BEING REMOVES the WEIGHT and INSPIRES PEACE.

That being said, look at the Biggest Losers now. FREAKY, DRAGON, UNDERWATER, SPIDER. Yeah, some sketchy creatures, eh? I also circled VOID HOPE. Most people would assume that our world is void of hope. I actually somewhat agree with that view, but I would also throw in another interpretation:  Our hope is in the Void. My life experiences show me that true happiness comes from the opposite of materialism. Instead of feeding ourselves more stimuli, going inward without having to chug out constant thoughts and mental images is majestic. Experiencing the void, even if for only 30 seconds out of the day, is absolutely blissful.

Speaking of VOID HOPE, this is proof that Americans are getting dumber by the day: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archi...ns-r-stupi

[Image: 20150324%20beings%20of%20change.jpg]

UP Words:     dream hide loading submitted save prank claim overwhelming chased has van march had castle behavior up training mail barry been joseph yet mon months there dreams being were absolutely tub changed weight remove

DOWN Words:   attention begin men wed monster topic crying fishing easily nose freaky interrupted professional mostly level paint dragon hey underwater certainly void hope hospital office bad song drop luck tea bombs spider sat breaking relevant

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/24/15 Beings of change + BARRY MALL + VOID HOPE - by Nanny - 03-24-2015, 11:04 PM