Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plane has gone down in the CERN region
Oh my gosh I am soooooooo frustrated right now over this danged dial up! Its like riding a turtle to a finish line and the rabbit
is in the lead!!! ARGH !!!! I am late to work too! I don't care- NDC is my addiction now.
/somewhere/
in my files
I have an old news article (I'll find it but it will take a while)
about drum roll....................ta da

An air flight that DISAPPEARED out of airspace (not crashed).
It was during the time CERN first fired up. The flight originated out of Spain and was about to land
in South America. It was flying over Bolivia at the time CERN fired up. Then it disappeared from the radar-
bam! Gone (like flight 370.)
only it landed back in Spain a few minutes later when it was due to land in S America ( I forget which country).
The crew and passengers had to be debriefed as they were all a bit confused. Ya think> (DUH)

Now
why is this important?
Once upon an 11:11 time I along with a few others got to stand in and walk through a stargate
it is a portal in Tiauannacu Bolivia. Made the hairs stand up on end all over my body. Felt the frequency and currents.

the commercial flight was flying over that archeological site at the time.
Some theorizes the CERN activity fired up the stargate and that flight got caught in the time warp.

I'll keep looking for that article. i know I bookmarked it somewhere.
It seems this is happening again only folks are getting hurt not just teleporting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plane has gone down in the CERN region - by *AD - 03-24-2015, 12:16 PM