Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/25/15 Yellow Caution: Clocks and the Overwhelming COmputer Models!
Bombastic. Lots of computer terms here, but the top word takes us right back to the growing Time meme. CLOCKS did not quite reach the Red Alert level today, but it did seem to get a lot of CERN-related support underneath. And when I say lot of support, wow!

Group 3 might be indicating the truth behind this article: http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/03/24...EY20150324     In other words, the computer model for the Big Bang is indeed overwhelming so they have to make up stories about having to FIX MACHINES (or short circuits).

Don’t miss the CONGRATS given to the ROBOTS, but where is this all leading us to? PREPARE REACTION !!   (Note: Security might also be involved so I lumped it in also).

Group 5 Interpretations: First of all, there have been occasions where super long linguistics phrases successfully mesh to form a single story, but it isn’t the norm. Thus, I really doubt that Barry will be a part of the next meat recall that the lingo seems to be implying recently (and which might be further implicated in Group 5). So, Chicken goes Down (recalled?) and there’s some sort of Prank surrounding a man named Barry (or THE Barry).

[Image: 20150325%20clocks%20computer.jpg]

UP Words:     clocks keyboard monitor digital sierra lover former afternoon hungry desk cook keeping creepy memory claim computer model overwhelming fix machine tar notified rating generic rated teen contents overlay magazine icon robots congrats wrapping

DOWN Words:   would looking fly bald school yard spider rally mountain animals sun weekly daddy remember beautiful mansion when chicken way now into went down saw barry around prank first had back one beep were there

Messages In This Thread
3/25/15 Yellow Caution: Clocks and the Overwhelming COmputer Models! - by Eagle1 - 03-25-2015, 09:24 AM