Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/26/15 Fears and Feelings sending us all to the Psych Ward
(03-27-2015, 06:17 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Well, I would have to say that group 1 is speaking about the co-pilot.  
If we are to assume the information that is being disclosed is true, than (forgiveness fears feelings dare psych ward view) go together.  He either was afraid he would end up in a psych ward or was told he had major psych issues, which apparently was the case.  Maybe his actions were some sort of sick-psycho dare he had with himself . Maybe he was afraid when notified there was an issue with his mental state there would be no forgiveness from the airline.
Or, he  might have wanted it to seem as if it were a mental issue when it was more of a terrorist thing and he felt he would be "forgiven" for his actions afterward.
It could be a bit of both.
I think this is starting to flow with DLP's meditation.  In the way she described her interaction with him, he appears both evil and psycho to me.
http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/s...hp?tid=845
Just curious, did the psych angel come out before or after most people went to sleep last night?

It was more his eyes. There was no one home in there. He was almost robotic in his affect.

As I said, explanations will be offered for his behavior. There may even be an "official" story. None of them will be accurate. We will never hear the real story of why that plane had to go down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/26/15 Fears and Feelings sending us all to the Psych Ward - by ThePaladin - 03-28-2015, 03:24 AM