Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/27 RED ALERT: Rogue Weirdness including a time anomaly!
Guys, something catastrophic happened to my personal computer, and it’s going to affect us for the next few days. I wasn’t maliciously attacked, but rather someone in my family (who will remain nameless for now) decided to download some seemingly harmless typing software on my computer when I was away yesterday. The rest is history. I am not on that computer because it is completely destroyed by hundreds of offshoot malware. It will require extensive work. I am personally destroyed both mentally and emotionally. But that is just the tip of the iceberg….

When I was able to restore my computer to a somewhat workable solution, something strange happened: ALL my dreambot related files were only current as of 3/25. Note that I did not perform a system restore, but the way I understand restore points, they don’t even affect personal files. I have no idea what happened, but we have no record of 3/26 with exception of yesterday’s forum link! In fact, our DreamBot5 algorithm has a missing column….3/26! Thus, today’s run (which was accomplished by my old standby computer), accomplished all it’s mathematical calculations and ranking based on the assumption that 3/26 NEVER HAPPENED! As the Nostracodeus program was chugging away, I was hypothesizing about the implications of this missing column.

Would this destroy the validity of today’s run? OR does this mark an unmistakable interjection by the Universe to give us a emergency broadcast? Not only was I weirded out by where my mind took me on this, but when I opened the results, my mind was further blown away: ROGUE WEIRDNESS FORCES SPIRIT HINT ESCAPING.

Not only that, but look at the surge scores! Those particular words at the top should not have been greatly affected by a missing day in my estimation. Most certainly, there are words that were affected by the missing 3/26 data, but not these words. In fact, in my estimation, these top three words would have still been on top of the run even if 3/26 wasn’t lost.

What I can’t get over is the combination between Group 1 and Group 2. Absolutely thrilling the implications. Does this run make up for the time I have to spend restoring my main computer this weekend? I think it does. I think it gives amazing levels of hope and speculation. Remember that Rogue Weirdness doesn’t have to be negative. All that is required is that it is MAJORLY DIFFERENT.  I sense that this run is vitally important and we will most likely need to revisit this one often.

This was a nice mental vacation, time now to do some personal computing. Its not going to be pretty, as the hard drive will be swiped, hoping to GOD that the malware didn’t touch any hardware. Be well my friends. I hope to be writing tomorrow’s run on my main machine again, but I am not looking forward to loading up all my old software again giving it all the same settings and add-ons.

[Image: 20150327%20rogue%20weirdness.jpg]

UP Words:     rogue weirdness forces spirit hint escaping toilet meeting inline class dream special happy were 2015 pray reaching focus friday march regain blur puppy beep wild lucid played tank one fri could days awesome

DOWN Words:   claim entry request edit female nap david cook van dreamer years executive castle has email mon longer membership send sorry voted months entries forum loading submitted message add private profile hide save view

Messages In This Thread
3/27 RED ALERT: Rogue Weirdness including a time anomaly! - by Eagle1 - 03-27-2015, 11:30 AM