Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/28/15 RED ALERT: IMPORTANT and IMPRESSIVE Message
RED ALERT. Humanity has a sense of urgency here. The word IMPORTANT explodes into the record books with an unprecedented surge score. Other administrative-type words follow suit, but here’s the deal: I manually went back through the dreams looking for load problems, especially on the repetitive-type dream forums. I was expecting to see a repetitive error message that included the word “Important,” but there wasn’t any. It appears that the word IMPORTANT came organically through the dreams and didn’t have any resonance inside the comment fields. Folks, something IMPORTANT must be coming, unless it is suggesting that the downing of the plane (i.e., the biggest news story in the past week) is perhaps more important that we earlier assumed.

Okay, so what’s the important message? View Profile is next, but it’s merely the admin words I mentioned earlier. I highlighted group 1 because it reminded me of ‘I Dream of Genie’ where you clap your hands and something appears (except that genie wiggled her nose). Of course, a private clap is probably more to do with an STD. Okay, that was a worthless pairing….how about group 2?

I actually went searching for an IMPRESSIVE MESSAGE from DAVID, but all I found was the ex-drummer for Korn texted a message to his old band wanting to return (yawn), and David Gray has a music-oriented forum, and then there was a message from DAVID Cameron and DAVID Ortiz complains that he never took steroids. Bottom line: On page one of the Google search did not yield DAVID’s IMPRESSIVE MESSAGE.

More BARRY MESS, this time AMAZED MESS, but he’s KEEEPING SOLID. Still a bozo.

Group 4 seems like a COOL PANTS EXECUTIVE might ATTEMPT to use a BARREL. Might go down in a LAB somewhere. That wouldn’t be CERN would it? The COOL PANTS sort of overlaps with Sherriann’s dream of white lab coats.

[Image: 20150328%20important.jpg]

UP Words:     important view profile soap private clap add forum entries david impressive message amazed mess barry keeping solid gift episode plus send fri membership dare attempt care barrel perfect lab cool pants executive email

DOWN Words:   healing cave lake gold fish saw fence bite thanks cage focus men when bear smoke animals move apartment hide blur hope dream laptop congrats days delete inline modify were beep hint

Messages In This Thread
3/28/15 RED ALERT: IMPORTANT and IMPRESSIVE Message - by Eagle1 - 03-28-2015, 09:15 AM