Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/29/15 RED ALERT: Mass Production of Viruses!
Gosh, finishing up a trifecta of back to back Red Alerts! This Sunday, March 29th marks yet another amazing run with a separate set of memes. The main themes today include a VIRUS of some sort and then some type of mass production. The first is self-explanatory (except we’ll discuss the possibilities here in a moment), but the second meme is not so straightforward.

Before we begin breaking this down, focus on the word TRIPLE above the Red Alert line. I believe this indicates that our 3-in-a-row Red Alerts are all related. Okay, let's get started.

VIRUS MEME
The first and obvious option for the VIRUS meme is that it simply indicates that the dreambot is all over what has happened to “the LAPTOP.” Yesterday’s run was all over that too, but it only included DELETE, MODIFY, and LAPTOP. So, this Red Alert might simply be a time marker for NOW. I definitely throw out day residue, because there were thousands of dreamers that affected today’s bot run, and only a very small portion of them understood about my Laptop issues.

Plus, I do have to acknowledge that I never really experienced a true virus on my laptop. All the files that we found were considered merely inconvenient malware from the applications that caught it. So therefore, the next option for VIRUS has to do with another physical (not computer-related) outbreak of sickness. After all, even though this run includes the COMPUTER-version of VIRUS, our top word today is COUGH, indicating this will be more of a physical VIRUS rather than a computer VIRUS. Of course, dreams always have multiple meanings, and so my bet is that it is referencing BOTH OF THESE OPTIONS.

MASS PRODUCTION
Initially my eyes caught the two VIRUSES in this run AND the word MILITARY. My initial thinking was the MILITARY would have a big VIRUS OUTBREAK, and then they would have to employ ROBOTS to fix the problem. But as I look at the support for ROBOTS, the context changes. Indicated by the red arrows, I grouped ROBOTS, MILITARY and FACTORY into what I named “Mass Production.” Think about the military….we have millions of troops all being expected to act like robots. Now of course everyone in the military, particularly your O-6’s and above, are all going to argue that they are free thinking and respect alternative views. That is only true for those who continue to still think INSIDE the DAMN BOX. For example, if you were to bring up questions about 9/11, you would get some crazy looks and probably even sent to a psych ward. Let’s face it…the US military is made up of robots.

That also overlaps with FACTORY. In a factory, you don’t ask questions, you just replicate stuff to the nth degree. The key is output. The key is making more and more widgets, and so the best entities for this work are………..ROBOTS! That’s the context I have here. It’s not Virus in the Military per se, but rather a MASS PRODUCTION of VIRUSES that make people COUGH.

SUMMARY OF RED ALERT
My intuition tells me that we’re looking for MASS PRODUCTION of SICKNESS. Timeframe is unknown. It could be from right now until about 6 weeks from now. In fact, we might be seeing it right now. Check out these links from the last two days:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/291552.php
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/27/health....html?_r=0
http://www.news.wisc.edu/23601
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...as-feared/

IN CONCLUSION: Vaccines fit the bill here, in my opinion. They are produced in MILITARY fashion in LABORATORIES. In fact, I bet the ebola vaccines will be developed in MILITARY LABORATORIES! Plus, mandatory vaccines will force people to line up just like ROBOTS to get pricked with a VIRUS. And if the Dreambot is right, it will INDUCE a COUGH and CAUSE people to SATisfactorily become MILITARY ROBOTS.

But this isn’t all of our run. Oh no, there’s much more. Group 1 has NON-DAVID countries RIDING a PEACE PROFILE. I’m really not sure if COMPUTER belongs in this group or not. Maybe the PEACE PROFILE is only on a COMPUTER model.

Group 2 is all the way at the bottom of the run. Remember ROGUE WEIRDNESS? Well, ROGUE fell off in frequency, but WEIRDNESS did not. They got separated. Instead, ROGUE fell off with PILLS and with BARRY. So we have BARRY being SHOWERED with PILLS. He has a ROGUE SPIRIT but he’s IMPORTANT. Important for what? For the agenda? Ah ha, now it all comes together!!

BARRY SHOWERS the US with PILLS and Mass-Produced Vaccines. A tit for tat here? Lineup for your vaccines and then you'll get the PEACE you're asking for. Are those the conditions that humanity will be given? You can count me out on that one.

[Image: 20150329%20virus.jpg]

UP Words:     cough viruses robots triple induced reading cutting causing sat military yesterday virus faced belt ghosts swimming factory head nine slow non david computer ride peace profile private train feelings membership barrel send forum

DOWN Words:   intense kinda keeping focus room read spider 2015 chair today know desk number solid happy impressive against sent better scary soap friend cave clap chocolate eating meeting fun wed shower barry pills rogue spirit

Messages In This Thread
3/29/15 RED ALERT: Mass Production of Viruses! - by Eagle1 - 03-29-2015, 10:37 AM