Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/30/15 RED ALERT: CREEPing Combat Air Forces
Group 2, those invible folks that manipulate our "market" are asking for more time, per "clock asking hours?" Is it that the "market mess induce(s) fear?" These words may need rearranging because they're telling something important.

It's Monday, and this is definitely a run to come back to, and likely see more.
Read the Word Wizard!

Eagle, "probably within six weeks" I think you said. Uh huh....May 15th! what a deadline....Chani....right?

Concerning "CAF," are any of those birds involved in Jade Helm 15? That's a big issue right now and for good reason.

Ah, about "creeping" well, a huge, 2 month military exercise sure is moving slowly, first the practice/war games and then for.....the war action. Jade Helm....likely what this bot run's talking about? You darn tootin that these forces are "quietly concerned" as they follow orders for this ridiculous two months, with maps to practice with that have "hostile" written on Texas and Utah. (any of this resonate with you?)

***Aha, Eagle1 please correct me if misreading you. You need help on previous red alerts because you intuit that they work with today's Red Alert? (I *hope that's what you're saying cuz Red alerts are at the top of bot runs and way back, I played with the idea that the top words multiple bot runs just might directly go together, but tired of that effort and stopped.)

"rogue weirdness forces" (red-alert words from March 27 run) go nicely with this run, yes? no? I think so.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/30/15 RED ALERT: CREEPing Combat Air Forces - by Nanny - 03-30-2015, 03:38 PM