Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/30/15 RED ALERT: CREEPing Combat Air Forces
Okay, thanks. So far, at a glance I saw that March 27 goes nicely with today's, with "rogue weirdness forces" at the top. Least IMO it does is what I mean.
I'll peek the other two, again and hope others will do so too. (IMO these three words, ending in "forces" sure can be referring to Jade Helm. What do you think?)

*PS edited in here...Jade Helm runs till Sept. 15th. This bugs me, the timing. The dollar could die even in July? or maybe not but by the time that this Shemitah year is ending, (Shemitah year started last Sept) ta da.....the two month Jade Helm is wrapping up and dang, they'll already have equipment and military, remember, *special forces and some of their gear, in place....with maps saying Texas and Utah are *hostile states. Hence, yet another reason my hunch is that this all may be talking of J.H. CERN? that's in so many runs that we know we're in uncharted territory with it, too.

(03-30-2015, 06:56 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Nanny: "You need help on previous red alerts because you intuit that they work with today's Red Alert?"

Sort of. I was thinking that the last 4 red alerts (including this one) are all a part of the same IMPORTANT MESSAGE (i.e., the lingo in one of those runs). For the first time, I sense that at least part of these all mesh into a bigger meme, and they might all be closely intertwined. Just need someone to say yeah or nay on that idea.

"Important view" are Red Alert for the 28th, yeah that could fit since it could fit any issue. The 29th is the bot run about "viruses" and "robots." Robots with "rogue forces" and today's run, sure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3/30/15 RED ALERT: CREEPing Combat Air Forces - by Nanny - 03-30-2015, 07:44 PM