Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
R U KIDDING ME?! Death Domes?  Especially when they were sold as quite the opposite....Survival or Life Domes. 

Yeah, it feels like we're getting warmer, especially with Sherriann's contribution. Outstanding....hope you're feeling better also!

Okay, so to answer your question about CAF: YES, planes and airplanes WILL be a huge part of this exercise. I was actually a part of one of the first big exercises out in Vegas and we wasted our time flying around while the ground troops snuck around Sin City. What a joke that was....more conditioning exercises.

So yes, the CAF (combat air forces) will be a major player here, even if none of the mass media talks about it. So, you're looking at F-16s, A-10s, F-15Es, and probably a WHOLE BUNCH OF ROBOTS (like Sherriann spoke about....robots as drones...yep, a WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM!)

Great start everyone....let's keep up the creative flow. Maybe we should start incubating some dreams, but I'll let everyone decide for themselves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Eagle1 - 04-08-2015, 09:15 PM