Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus
Eagle1, my apology for missing this post of yours. As you've reminded us, these runs often apply to more than one headline/issue. Yep, I think this bot run does apply to more than one Texas issue. I think you're right that it points to Jade Helm in Texas.

I also think it points to the dramatically-lower price in oil. The Saudis have been in-bed with no-telling how many of our administrations of the Oval. Mr.hope and change, "barry" is no exception. This lower oil price thanks to the Saudis is causing great job loss and state revenue loss in Texas.
You indicated long ago that "fart" = "gas" which is in most oil business, and "texas teeth grip" easily says that Texans are barely hanging on with this dramatic price plunge, and barry's "responsible." Texas is one of his greatest challenges to the theft of freedoms so he's likely lividly-happy to hamper this great state. (Just like our nation's first Ebola patient was in that state, and surely "they" hoped it would be a pandemic there.)

Ramble over...I just don't feel in the zone today, not yet anyway.

(04-08-2015, 07:20 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Alrighty then. Already getting better.

Nanny, recognize the words you used....Military + Texas. The whole run that started this was Jan 30th bot run, with the Red Alert, "Conditioning Exercise."

Would you believe in that same run is the state named TEXAS. I went ahead and input the whole bot run in the original post so you could see it yourself. 

"nova coaster texas teeth grip defeat president fart inspired responsible"

I was thinking coaster was like a tornado, but now it could be a roller coaster of a "conditioning exercise."

Good grief, forgot why I came to this thread minutes ago. Colorado has backed-out of Jade Helm. I think they're awesome for doing so. Of course, will they somehow be forced back in, before 15 of July?

http://www.examiner.com/article/jade-hel...-backs-out

Messages In This Thread
RE: July 2015: Leo Timeframe & Jade Helm & Military Virus - by Nanny - 04-14-2015, 04:31 PM